Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome!

I can remember a time - not that many years ago - when learning to use chat lines and Facebook was daunting and scary territory. As with anything else in my life though, I embraced it, learned from it and conquered it. Now, there's not a day goes by when I'm not 'checking my news feed' or seeing 'who's online today'. And that brings me to my being here today...blogging.
I didn't think I would ever do it, and I must confess to feeling a little out of my league here, but, at the suggestion of some friends, I've now jumped on this bandwagon they call blogging.
Be it good or bad, here you will find a variety of poems, jokes and witticisms, with maybe a short story or non-fiction article or two thrown in and I do hope you will enjoy them.

"Reading makes the world go round."

No comments:

Post a Comment